BoTM May 2010 - Anodized Special - Vote NOW!

BoTM May 2010 - Anodized Special - Vote NOW!

• Cchris2lou's Yeti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nutallabrot's Manitou FS

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • mikee's Pace RC-200

• beepbeep's 1995 Dagger FS

• Rumpy's Slingshot

• Wadsy's Diamond Back Axis TT

• MCsanandreas' GT Zaskar LE

• Shamus' Klein Adroit

• Racer X's Pace RC-200

• al's cake shop special

• chaser's Saracen Protrax

• Archangel's 1993 Klein Adroit 'Tinker Replica'

• Stefan9113's Manitou FS

• Velo Cult's Yeti Ultimate

• LeeM's KHS

• Dread's Salsa A La Carte

• Elite504's Boulder Starship (long travel)

• Radoslaw's GT Zaskar LE

• videojetman's Pace RC-200

• Total voters
Thanx mate just had to try my best to ano as much as i could on the pace in these older colours
sorry about the photo of this bike also has anodized green on the bike that is hard to see in this pic ;)
works very well all together anodized purple & green not many combos like that on bikes i have ever seen :cool:

If you have a look at my thread readers bikes 1997 on page 6 project purple you can see some ano green added on this pace in my new photos

Do think though the manitou fS have walked with this botm ano special sould look good in MBR

racer x":o2szu2j6 said:
Thanx mate just had to try my best to ano as much as i could on the pace in these older colours
sorry about the photo of this bike also has anodized green on the bike that is hard to see in this pic ;)
works very well all together anodized purple & green not many combos like that on bikes i have ever seen :cool:

If you have a look at my thread readers bikes 1997 on page 6 project purple you can see some ano green added on this pace in my new photos

Do think though the manitou fS have walked with this botm ano special sould look good in MBR

mines got green on it too
:LOL:

Thanx for voting for my anodized pace
think the manitou's have ran away with the votes though but have tryed :cry:

my pace colour.

i noticed one person said my bike was painted blue, but technically it is a flip paint which depending on the light will look blue or pink or purple or green etc. but to be honest i could never have had a chance of winning this contest with the standard of some of the bikes.

Back