F.A.O Vitorzip.

Think we only need one 'where is vitor' thread.

Spoke with Vitor at some length after the last issues and was satisfied he was a decent chap. However hearing he still has outstandings isn't good. If Vitor doesn't get in touch by the end of the weekend and start sorting out outstanding issues afraid I'll have to take further action. If Si has real details perhaps he could try giving vitor a call?

Still people waiting.

As such had no option but to give Vitor a temporary ban, pending him sorting out all outstanding transactions.

isn't vitor active on a spanish forum?
There are a few and also a few spanish forummembers on here, maybe they know.

AC fork brace still available ?

Hey if anyone knows where this guy is, tell him I'll buy the AC fork brace for the Judy, and I'll gladly pay for tracking/insurance to the USA.

Hey if anyone knows where this guy is, tell him I'll buy the AC fork brace for the Judy, and I'll gladly pay for tracking/insurance to the USA.

I really hope thats a joke,, I've been waiting for well over an year for a item purchased from this guy, paid for in full and in good faith,, sent emails and PM's and he has not bothered or had the decency to reply and offer either an explanation or offer a refund..... annoyed ... damm right I am :evil: :evil:

Well, maybe I should just pick it up in person, and politely ask him where your stuff is at. And all the others he's managed to screw over, seems you're not the only one.

Back