The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1" Pace RC38 LT - BNIB

Hi all,

I bought these direct from Pace some years ago, when pretty much everyone (including Pace) had stopped making forks with 1" steerers. They were intended for my Orange E3 but when it came to fitting them I noticed hairline cracks on the headtube welding...grrr...so it never happened.

Anyhoo, they've been boxed up in the spare room ever since and I've now decided to fund a new build and just clear some space.

Full details; Pace RC38 'air force' LT, 1" steerer, carbon fibre lowers (with stickers that say 'type-r' and 'hollow form' if that helps!), remote lockout, rebound adjustment.

So what are they worth? It's kinda hard to get a decent idea looking at ePay etc., because there ain't many brand new RC38's about!

Cheers,
Rusty

I have an opportunity to pick up a 95 Yeti Pro Fro, in what looks like excellent condition for $600. Judy fork, SRAM esp 9.0 grip shift and derailleurs, xtr v brakes and crank, spinergy xyclone wheels, etc. It comes with the original XTR rear mech and XTR hubbed wheels.

What do you think this bike is worth? I may end up flipping this bike if I can't justify keeping it.

thanks in advance

Attachments

• yeti pro fro.JPG
    yeti pro fro.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,444
Re: 1" Pace RC38 LT - BNIB

Rusty Shackleford":2k0gx8la said:
Hi all,

I bought these direct from Pace some years ago, when pretty much everyone (including Pace) had stopped making forks with 1" steerers. They were intended for my Orange E3 but when it came to fitting them I noticed hairline cracks on the headtube welding...grrr...so it never happened.

Anyhoo, they've been boxed up in the spare room ever since and I've now decided to fund a new build and just clear some space.

Full details; Pace RC38 'air force' LT, 1" steerer, carbon fibre lowers (with stickers that say 'type-r' and 'hollow form' if that helps!), remote lockout, rebound adjustment.

So what are they worth? It's kinda hard to get a decent idea looking at ePay etc., because there ain't many brand new RC38's about!

Cheers,
Rusty

If they're brand new I'd say they're worth a good £200.

What about a very under-used, very oem, 1995 Marin Indian Fire Trail? Alloy frame (7005?) XT throughout, even original toe-clips. but the frame does need sanding, repolishing, and re-lacquering. :)

TDIfurby":l5pxz1tv said:
What about a very under-used, very oem, 1995 Marin Indian Fire Trail? Alloy frame (7005?) XT throughout, even original toe-clips. but the frame does need sanding, repolishing, and re-lacquering. :)

£150 to £200? :?

brocklanders023":24gv6yin said:
TDIfurby":24gv6yin said:

£150 to £200? :?

I think he would be very happy to get that kind of ballpark figure to be honest.

how much do these go for folks?

27042010740.jpg

they are shockingly light, but not sure if they are of use on my build.

95 stumpy

Hi! All,

I'm thinking of selling my '95 stumpjumper. mint condition. rarely ridden since bought. all components are original as when they left the bike shop 15 years ago. The only update has been the handle grips, even the tyres are the originals.

Any idea what this is worth?

Many Thanks.
kenbloke

Attachments

• bike1s.jpg
    bike1s.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,581
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back