FS Not retro sorry, De Rosa Dual with full 10 speed Record

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Trying to thin the herd and this has just sat here unridden so its got to go :? its a size small with full carbon Record groupset apart from the wheels which are older Record hubs, they were bought NOS and built with Sun rims just because they matched the frame so well :LOL:

Its all got literally a couple of hundred miles on it so its absolutely faultless ;)

£1000 posted to your door.

dr1.jpg

dr2.jpg

dr3.jpg

dr4.jpg

dr5.jpg

dr6.jpg

dr7.jpg

dr8.jpg

Blimey, you must have some herd if that has lied\around unridden :shock:

good luck with the sale, looks sweet for a modern bike...

wired99":35gkcmwz said:
Blimey, you must have some herd if that has lied\around unridden :shock:

good luck with the sale, looks sweet for a modern bike...

Took me 15 minutes to get it out from behind the rest of the herd :LOL:

very nice

VERY NICE Ride...If you choose to split, Id be intrested in the Wheels...Could make good £££ parting that one out...If still around next week, you might have a buyer...Cheers

:shock: :shock: drool :shock: :shock:

If it were anywhere near my size I'd have whithdrawn a totally justifiable huge amount from my savings. Never knew that a modern bike could look so fine.

It is lovely but the number of bikes I have is getting silly now :LOL: comes with all the manuals and I've even got two new De Rosa water bottles you can have ;)

The groupset wthout wheels regulary go for £600+ on ebay, the cassette on its own is £150+ :shock:

I won't tell you how much I paid for the seatpost :LOL:

Now on ebay :? had enough of silly people on Bikeradar offering me £300 as its a few years old :roll:

If anyone off here wants it its still available at the price listed here ;)

Jones,

That is a thing of beauty, I had a King and a Ud from the same era. Excellent bikes. Always fancied a Duel. Shame it's too small for me. (oh and I ain't got the money)

Come on people get it bought for a grand its a steel.
The frames when new were £1800 at least. :D

Do you have chart of the geo of this bike? So I can check the sizing...

I can't seem to find it on the interwebs.

Thanks
bettes

Back