GT-Steve Feedback

This bloke is a hero :LOL: :LOL:

Helped me out with the pick up of the forks I required to finish the Marin and posted them to me :cool:

Hope to deal with him again - when he sells me those minty crossmax's :LOL: :LOL:

WD :LOL:

He paid quickly and was happy to wait a few days whilst I faffed about getting to the post office... Top banana.

Top man for letting me know his Karma item had arrived. Muchos respect...Cheers...Nick :D

what can i say,

hes a very nice man, a very very nice man, ooh hes very nice

top fella, PO buggered us about and he could have been on my case, but he was chilled and cool and polite, and cool

highly recommened, i think you should just buy something off him just to have the pleasure of dealing with this chap even if you dont want the thing

top marks that man

cheers steve :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) :LOL:

This guy is a legend !! Made a massive ballsup by posting his bits to someone else and vice versa... Stevie boy only goes and arranges a swap with the guy down the road (25 miles) saving me mucho hasslo !!!

Thanks

:) GT-Steve helped me out today not only did he go beyond the call of duty! Delivering my misplaced frame...

He also brought some Cranks..

had a chat.

Thanks Steve

Passiflora

:)

what a top bloke !!!

i posted a wanted ad, Steve not only responded to it with a great price he also got it to me the next day !!

couldn't ask for more, thanks mate :)

Latest posts

Back