Dalby ride - Sunday 23rd May

were gonna try are hardest to get there for 10,looking forward to ripping on the full sus :twisted: .................lol

Breakfast, who's going to Russells & who's going to the VC @ Dalby?

I'm undecided, been to Russells & it's very good, not had a brekkie from the VC @ Dalby. Anyone had a VC brekkie? any good?

Dont Purple Mountain Cafe do breakfast? Will be there for 09:00 to avoid the crowds anyway - see you there Andy if you are heading straight to VC Car Park - or I will overtake you on the way there in the battle of turbo diesels part2 :LOL: ;)

Antiquekona":2xrhr0tq said:
Dont Purple Mountain Cafe do breakfast? Will be there for 09:00 to avoid the crowds anyway - see you there Andy if you are heading straight to VC Car Park - or I will overtake you on the way there in the battle of turbo diesels part2 :LOL: ;)
Purple Mountain cafe might do brekkies, never had one from there either!

Dalby Diesel Drive Challenge ptII, the roads are pretty clear in the morning so Colin McRae impressions will on the cards (the ones where he kept shiny side up :LOL: )

Me and Ben are heading straight into Dalby for 9 but I arent sure about breakfasts? Im sure there will be food of some sort available :D

Can a petrol Volvo join in the battle? :LOL:

See everyone who wants food about 9ish in Dalby and everyone else around 10ish ;)

Back