Mountain Mayhem 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started training Thursdya evening around Chicksands, 4 hours on the road bike this morning. Probabuly get in a couple of hours tomorrow, then 30miles with rekiborter and Tony the roadie planed for monday. No plans ahead of that.

I've been vigourously training my drinking arm. I have re waterproofed my tent. The frame for my MM bike should be with me next week or poss the week after :D so it will be a last minute build and everything will fall off :roll:
But i'll be smiling regardless, unless it rains :?

considering im on a 10 man team this year ive been getting more training miles in than the past 2 years averageing 100 miles a week .the missus cant make it this year so if anyone wants a lift from the northwest area give us a shout got an estate and a bike rack that can carry 3 so could give atleast 2 people a lift ,the offers there

I've tried to keep Mayhem to the back of my mind so far this year, but as it's only a few weeks to go it's becoming more difficult :)
Plenty of road miles in the bank, and some good solid 3-4hr mtb rides to keep the skill levels up. No proper speed work to speak of so I'll just have to hope that I can knock out some decent lap times off an endurance base.

Oh, and I hope it rains :LOL:
Seriously. I like mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back