Oakley Question

stu

jammy git
Hello Guys,

Has anyone had any experiences with their exchange scheme? my old Eye Jackets have broke and they've offered me the opportunity to submit my old ones and choose some new ones......is there a limited selection to choose from and how much discount do you get off RRP?

Gotta be better than glueing the arm hinge together again though :D

Cheers
Stu

How nice are they generally as I have some very rare Minutes in SID blue but they have fatigued and people always say send them back for repair. But I don't want to lose them for a pair of boggo ones.

???

sorry - didn't mean to blatently hijack your thread. :shock:

I had some oakley fives which broke after i had them for about 5 years! I spoke to oakley they said send em in, rung me up and offered 50% discount as goodwill! Top company! (although the glasses probably cost pence to make)

I sent back an 'old-school' Mumbo frame that i had broken years ago. They were very helpful and supplied me with a new replacement frame - there was a small charge but nothing too bad.

I thought the service was excellent - worth speaking to them first, the worst they can say is 'no'.

Oakley customer care is tops ... give them a call. (only slight bias, my mrs used to work for them).

50% off was the figure I'd heard mentioned too, I'll give them a ring tomorrow and I'll let you all know how it goes :D

Stu

Have sent in my M-frames and minutes and had A-1 customer care. Even managed to blag a nose piece for the M-frames gratis!!! Oh don't forget to get the free postage box from your Oakley dealer (it also has info on it regarding returns).

Jim

I am on my 3rd free m-frame frame in 15 years! (same pair of glasses :shock: ) Best returs policy in the world! :D

Stick Legs":1eae4arf said:
I am on my 3rd free m-frame frame in 15 years! (same pair of glasses :shock: ) Best returs policy in the world! :D

I wish I'd known about this policy before I threw my broken Red Crystal Mumbos away!

(and my Sub-Zero's :oops: )

Back