BOTM August - Get your nominations in now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kev's Pink Specialized Psycho Cross

mrkawasaki":1y48cf04 said:
So, if you're a rabbit in the headlights on this month's creamy crop - vote pink!

Damn Neil, there was me hoping to pick up the quirky, leftfield vote this month!

People will be riven by indecision between the pink Specialized and the Vit T and end up voting for one of the immaculate beauties - us special interests groups need to display solidarity with our brothers and sisters if we are to ever gain power!

Re: Kev's Pink Specialized Psycho Cross

ededwards":8c30sr3p said:
mrkawasaki":8c30sr3p said:
So, if you're a rabbit in the headlights on this month's creamy crop - vote pink!

Damn Neil, there was me hoping to pick up the quirky, leftfield vote this month!

People will be riven by indecision between the pink Specialized and the Vit T and end up voting for one of the immaculate beauties - us special interests groups need to display solidarity with our brothers and sisters if we are to ever gain power!

Bloody hell - shall I nominate my Mustang...!

Daring to be different!

In a word - YES!

How irate and downright mystified would our American friends be if you won with a Mustang...! ;)

Mr K

Re: Daring to be different!

mrkawasaki":vtjwtytd said:
In a word - YES!

How irate and downright mystified would our American friends be if you won with a Mustang...! ;)

Mr K

Hah! Imagine there'd be a few upset faces...! Might add a bit of humour to the proceedings though...!

What's the concensus then - shall I enter it this month or leave it till the next?

Entries are a bit thin on the ground this month...!

Carsten":2cx52m9i said:
just to make it not too easy for Eric, the Dinos Deluxe. more info in the readers bike section. took me a long time to restore it and i am happy that i did not give up, it's so sweet now.

Damn you!

;)

Re: Daring to be different!

mrkawasaki":2s7o0ygv said:
In a word - YES!

Mr K

Our Mustangs are cars (of which I have one).

Not familiar with UK Mustangs...should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back