5-June-2010 Leith Hill Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible me plus 1 (Thel33ter) as well. Know the area quite well on a modern so can help with routes. Thel33ter much more useful though as I get lost a lot.
Doing the 3 Counties charity ride the next day though, so don't want to be too wrecked. Takes an age to recover these days.

Good car parks are at the Youth Hostel - nice long fast downhill Telegraph Road to end with, or the Walking Bottom carpark just outside Peaslake, which means you can end with Barry Knows Best, nice swoopy downhill with berms.

Looks like a change of plan has occured - what's happening then, are you doing a route from Peaselake now?

:?:

PS: I'd rather not meet at Peaslake, it's a bit of a honeypot at the weekends, if you are still planning on doing the ride I put forward(?) it gives less options should anyone need to bail part way through for any reason.

Cheers

Pete aka Woodsman

Woodsman":3bv6q0np said:
Looks like a change of plan has occured - what's happening then, are you doing a route from Peaselake now?

:?:

PS: I'd rather not meet at Peaslake, it's a bit of a honeypot at the weekends, if you are still planning on doing the ride I put forward(?) it gives less options should anyone need to bail part way through for any reason.

Cheers

Pete aka Woodsman

Pete, can you send me the location of the carpark you sugest, and we will make that the start. Jonathan

So this is still on?? I have to get back home by 5 so that i can get the 5 47 train towards Mansfield for the Sherwoods pines Sunday meet.

TheGreenRabbit":1vc20fxi said:
tintin40":1vc20fxi said:
So this is still on?? I have to get back home by 5 so that i can get the 5 47 train towards Mansfield for the Sherwoods pines Sunday meet.

YES !!!

:D Great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back