10 under the Ben official aftermath thread.

kaiser":1avp7tsm said:
I've still got some bits and bobs in the car :oops: I'll have a look. I am missing one mini pump and have acquired two :roll: not naming names but c*o*kw*r*g*zz may be to blame. Ones black and ones silver both a bit beat up, one might be ZZ's

not guilty your honour, The one you gave me was shite so dyna ti gave me a lend of his lenzye (sp?) one which was fab, I prob helped confuse but "me no got no stinking pumps".

Mr Panda":3i8f0x9g said:
I've won a rather natty dark green and black peruvian hat with lugs :LOL:

But I mean - what sort of numpty would wear such a bonnet?

DSCF2337.jpg

ZZ?

:LOL:

think that is tinkie winkies hat?

big.eck":om2bybul said:
i've left/lost a bag with some tools in it :( black bag like a rucksack with a pump , repair kit and my fav park multi tool inside :(

pos in mr ken's or robs car ? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

anyone seen it?

meant to mention that Eck, it's in my car I can drop it off when I pick up the wheel but if you can't wait I'll post it if you want. I recognised the first aid kit :)

clockworkgazz":1osu4lv8 said:
kaiser":1osu4lv8 said:
I've still got some bits and bobs in the car :oops: I'll have a look. I am missing one mini pump and have acquired two :roll: not naming names but c*o*kw*r*g*zz may be to blame. Ones black and ones silver both a bit beat up, one might be ZZ's

not guilty your honour, The one you gave me was shite so dyna ti gave me a lend of his lenzye (sp?) one which was fab, I prob helped confuse but "me no got no stinking pumps".

Gaz what did you do with my mini pump then? Kaiser it is a WrenchForce one black plastic and brushed Alu.

kaiser":7c96wavn said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

have a watch of the video on the nu fuss site, see if you recognise anyone

:D Retrobike celebrities. Real star is Velo and his glowing wonder.
Got mag lite light in the car, probably left by dyna-ti.
Cold nights and rain on race event costed me. Lying in the bed with 39 degree fever :(

clockworkgazz":31zoba56 said:
Mr Panda":31zoba56 said:
I've won a rather natty dark green and black peruvian hat with lugs :LOL:

But I mean - what sort of numpty would wear such a bonnet?

DSCF2337.jpg

ZZ?

:LOL:

think that is tinkie winkies hat?
:oops: My festival hat/baldness compensator! I'll get it next meet...

Radoslaw":2z76gdd7 said:
kaiser":2z76gdd7 said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

have a watch of the video on the nu fuss site, see if you recognise anyone

:D Retrobike celebrities. Real star is Velo and his glowing wonder.
Got mag lite light in the car, probably left by dyna-ti.
Cold nights and rain on race event costed me. Lying in the bed with 39 degree fever :(

Tis my maglight ,Cheers Rado :cool:
hope your feeling better soon though.thats the thing about camping.If you dont have the right gear or at least a good bag right for the conditions,then camping becomes a nightmare.
If youre camping again,ill lend you a spare bag ,you can double them up,makes a world of difference
It was a good show for you.Well Done :D

PS
You have to suffer for your art :LOL: :LOL:

Are there any more pictures of the Raleigh?

Am I right in saying the White Lightning was the top specced bike from the lightweights range circa 1990?

Back