klein pinnacle 1988-1989 rebuilt from scratch

biglev

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
What do you think of this old beut!! Klein Pinnacle, square to rouns chains stays, internal cables, cassette bb, restrayed by argos, pace forks, bulls eye cranks, ti bars and stem, new shifters, brakes, control tech cantis, new porkie tires, laytex tubes, mavic paris dakar wheels, the lot. took a year to do.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I rode it to pieces from 89-92 raced in many comps did around 12k miles on it trashed it, also had a later rascle and some marins. been mtbing since the mid 80`s a i worked in ashop and coudl knock them up. this one i kept in the loft, just finished it today so not been ridden. wanted to take some pickies for for it gets scratched up. sadly i may have to sell it next month for personal reasons but will be very sad to see the end of her, shes a real beut.

That would be a shame .

Nice to see a few people from london and around now .

We ll have to organise a day out .

Thanks man. I only found this forum by chance, i though i was the last retro guy on the planet. most of the guys i mtb with think anodising comes only in black!!

Any chance of shrinking the images at all fella? I could do it but they are linked from your site I think.

Appreciated - even at my res they are coming out blinkin enormous...

I think we all had the same feeling ,

We meet up this sunday in cannock chase , come along , it will be fun .

Back