FS: Serotta CHT butted Ti MTB frame

Simon

Senior Retro Guru
2002 Serotta CHT, made in the USA from triple-butted titanium tubing. Really lovely welds, and fantastic finish quality.

Half polished, half brushed finish with polished Serotta logos - looks stunning. Comes with Serotta DKS seat clamp and silver Serotta 30th Anniversary headbadge.

Has both canti mounts, and 22mm disc mount - adaptors easily available to convert this to IS, but I'll also include a brand new Hayes Mag 22mm caliper and lever.

Geometry is classic XC, designed around an 80-100mm fork, as follows:

Effective **** = 62.3cm / 24.5"
Chainstay = 42.5
Seat Angle = 73
Head Angle = 71.5
Standover = 84.5
Seat Tube = 50.8 / 20"
Bottom Bracket = 3.5

The frame is in excellent condition - no dings, dents or gouges. No chainsuck to speak of either.

These frames are still available from CycleFit in Covent Garden, at a cost of £2380. I'm looking for £450 for this one, including the rear brake. Viewing welcomed in West London, or I'll post anywhere at cost.

Where on earth do you get all this gorgeous stuff from Simon?

That looks a steal but you won't tempt me again (not unless you want the Merckx frame in part ex that is).

Buy this someone please and save me from myself.

Ed - it's what I said before, I get carried away buying stuff. This needs to go to pay for the Mather, but if I can't sell it then I'll just have to keep it!

Simon":38m21fh4 said:
Ed - it's what I said before, I get carried away buying stuff. This needs to go to pay for the Mather, but if I can't sell it then I'll just have to keep it!

I understand the why and the how, it's the where that gets me!

Back