Hideous but cheap Klein

He won't post to the UK - or least I assume not becuase he hasn't had the courtesy to answer my questions! :evil: :cry:

doesnt say, but the guy next to the bike is 6'6" too...

and that is a gopping colour scheme (razz my guts emoticon)

its perfect size for me,if a little big (which is a rarity,as im 6' 8''!!) would need a respray back to the gorgeous green,white an magenta it deserves.bet he doesnt ship to uk,just my luck,that is!

He say 'rode for 300 miles and hung for a decade' So he should be for doing that to a Klein :shock: Its just Crap paint job.

I'm not sure that this bike has hung for a decade, at least by that owner. I've seen that one for sale several times. I know that it was recently up for sale & didn't sell.

I'm pretty sure that it sold last year (and was up for sale 1-2 w/out selling). If it was my size, I'd buy it for a rider, paint may be hideous but then you don't feel bad about scratching it.

Pinguwin

pinguwin":2ozbmq5m said:
If it was my size, I'd buy it for a rider, paint may be hideous but then you don't feel bad about scratching it.

Come on, you're not fooling anyone, no one rides their Kleins. ;)

He emailled me - he'll post to the UK. It'll fit me for sure - Do I? Don't I? Oh hell!!!!

Back