10 under the Ben official aftermath thread.

Mr Panda":bcwn906b said:
big.eck":bcwn906b said:
well my pc's fooked and ma phones no far behind it so just seen the pic's :D

so when we doing a dh day ? (waits for the wossie reply - we don't do downhill) :LOL:

great day out :D chuffed with my bike and all the attention it got :LOL:

also just relised i can pay to get into the world cup dh day this week :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You just fancy that Totty with the purple brakes :D

Never ever have I seen two strangers of the opposite gender talk brake component anodising for so long :LOL: :LOL: although amused she did immediately clock you as the downhiller :shock:

Mr P thats Ecks idea of foreplay shes probably pregnant by now :LOL:

R.....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

have a watch of the video on the nu fuss site, see if you recognise anyone

YES! The ladies will not be able to resist me now I'm an internet sensation :cool: Hope my bum didn't look too big.

Talking of which, I think Gazz's bird is on towards the end - her with the blue helmet, right?

it was indeed ZZ- got her number will phone her later....

"ding dong"

Attachments

• terry-thomas-jpeg.jpg
    terry-thomas-jpeg.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 318
zigzag":1q8np29s said:
YES! The ladies will not be able to resist me now I'm an internet sensation :cool: Hope my bum didn't look too big.

Talking of which, I think Gazz's bird is on towards the end - her with the blue helmet, right?

That many people about,i'd be very surprised if youre not on someone elses pics ;)
I was lucky and missed the view,but judging by the others sudden start at such an display, i got the picture pretty quick :shock:

I doubt even the French foreign legion could make those unlucky few forget. :LOL: :LOL:

i've left/lost a bag with some tools in it :( black bag like a rucksack with a pump , repair kit and my fav park multi tool inside :(

pos in mr ken's or robs car ? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

anyone seen it ?

I've still got some bits and bobs in the car :oops: I'll have a look. I am missing one mini pump and have acquired two :roll: not naming names but c*o*kw*r*g*zz may be to blame. Ones black and ones silver both a bit beat up, one might be ZZ's

I've won a rather natty dark green and black peruvian hat with lugs :LOL:

But I mean - what sort of numpty would wear such a bonnet?

DSCF2337.jpg

ZZ?

:LOL:

Back