GT Decals

Vitorzip

Senior Retro Guru
Hello everybody.

I´m looking for new decals for my old GT frames.

I need a ´93 RTS-1 kit, an ´96 STS-DH, a STS Lobo DH kit, and a ´96 LTS DH kit.

Anyone who has or knows where to get them please send me P.M.

Thank´s.

As well as sending pm, if anyone knows the whereabouts of any could they please post here as I need some for a '92 GT. Sorry for piggybacking your thread!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've put in a request from Gil_m for some for my GT Lightning - waiting for a reply from him. Don't know if any of you guys want to try him too? Maybe the costs will come down for the 'GT' decals at least (are they the same??) even if the model ones will obviously be different.

The 'GT' ones aren't the same unfortunately no - think they might be after 94 or so but not before that so that would rule me out. Good idea if there's a few people with same era bikes though. On Gil, have emailed him a couple of times both here and through his website but have got no response - is he away or something does anyone know?

CALLING GIL!
CALLING GIL!

I suspect he must be. I PM'd him a week and a bit back regarding some Kona decals and the message hasn't been read yet.

No he's here. Just been mega busy. Got a message from him last night. He's out making the most of the sun rather than wasting his time on here...!

Ive never seen the what I call 'proper' 90's GT stickers.
I do have some though from Gil that I carefully traced then outlined.
Ive taking a few rubbings to get the right sizing too.
The style Im taking about are this...
DSC00956.jpg

which is off the competition series.

Back