The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much is my 1995 marin team ti frame and forks worth

looking to sell my marin 1995 team ti frame and original rock shox judy forks with 1" steerer tube any help would be appreciated as to its value

cheers

Attachments

• Copy of IMGP1927.JPG
    Copy of IMGP1927.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 1,504
  • Copy of IMGP1924.JPG
    Copy of IMGP1924.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 1,503
Re: how much is my 1995 marin team ti frame and forks worth

heath14":tf8r6vja said:
looking to sell my marin 1995 team ti frame and original rock shox judy forks with 1" steerer tube any help would be appreciated as to its value

cheers

from £175-£250 depending on condition if its manky and forks are nacked more than likely £100 hope this helps fella

Nether Hedge":3m4gexue said:
Hi

I have a Raleigh Peak bought from new in May 1992 and thoroughly thrashed/used by me until very recently

The attached pic probably flatters it
And I know my garage door should be my next job

The BB and headset are both sloppy and I apologise for the reflectives too
It was used as safety car to my daughters tag along which explains the red bracket on the seatpost
The original pedals long since vanished, Ive been using SPDs which Ive put on my other bike now

Apat from 'new' tyres around 2001 its original as far as I remember

Now Ive always thought that I would spend some time and energy refurbing it myself on day but this just isnt going to happen anytime soon and so Im wondering what it would be worth and where (besides here) to try to sell it

I cant remember its official size but it does look a bit like a farm gate and was likely to have been the biggest they made

Thanks for listening!

4607275984_7fd18e700a_b.jpg

hi there dont think this will command a fortune. probably sub £50 - would make a good bub bike. what groupset is on it?

Deore LX

Id be well chuffed with as much as 50 quid TBH

However Id prefer to know it went to someone who actually wanted it rather than a collector - if such people exist for scummy raleighs :)

Sorry for asking again but I really need the space in my shed. What would this bad boy be worth ?

4494447449_6898b7fb37_b.jpg

All Suntour xc pro and original except for grips and tyres.

Thanks

8690q":28h2zkag said:
Sorry for asking again but I really need the space in my shed. What would this bad boy be worth ?

4494447449_6898b7fb37_b.jpg

All Suntour xc pro and original except for grips and tyres.

Thanks

split it , the xc pro stuff is probably worth £120 , £130 .

no idea on the frame but they are nothing special .

lewis1641":19v2qrbc said:
Nether Hedge":19v2qrbc said:
Hi

I have a Raleigh Peak bought from new in May 1992 and thoroughly thrashed/used by me until very recently

The attached pic probably flatters it
And I know my garage door should be my next job

The BB and headset are both sloppy and I apologise for the reflectives too
It was used as safety car to my daughters tag along which explains the red bracket on the seatpost
The original pedals long since vanished, Ive been using SPDs which Ive put on my other bike now

Apat from 'new' tyres around 2001 its original as far as I remember

Now Ive always thought that I would spend some time and energy refurbing it myself on day but this just isnt going to happen anytime soon and so Im wondering what it would be worth and where (besides here) to try to sell it

I cant remember its official size but it does look a bit like a farm gate and was likely to have been the biggest they made

Thanks for listening!

hi there dont think this will command a fortune. probably sub £50 - would make a good bub bike. what groupset is on it?

If it wasn't a gate, all the kit was working ok and I had the space I'd have been very tempted to drop £50 on it as it was my first proper bike - and very nice too (as I remember it...).

Sadly it's a gate & I couldn't even squeeze a folded Moulton in here... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back