So I'm no expert - but this isn't a PACE is it?...

mojo":3qebtd1w said:
if you ask me the seller knows very well it's not a pace, otherwise why put 'to the best of my knowledge...' etc
Oh he most certainly knows what a 'Pace' bike is. Anther 'honest' e-bayer :twisted: Wonder if he will reply to my message telling him its not a pace and what his reply will be :LOL:

tintin40":19y6npdz said:
mojo":19y6npdz said:
if you ask me the seller knows very well it's not a pace, otherwise why put 'to the best of my knowledge...' etc
Oh he most certainly knows what a 'Pace' bike is. Anther 'honest' e-bayer :twisted: Wonder if he will reply to my message telling him its not a pace and what his reply will be :LOL:

Well he replied to my message - no BIN price, reserve is £140 :shock:

I have sent him a message also saying it is not a PACE and he should perhaps amend his listing - suggest that everyone does the same until he changes it!!!

:twisted:

MadCowKev":2xqrewmg said:
[
Well he replied to my message - no BIN price, reserve is £140 :shock:
:shock: Over priced BUT a bargin for a 'Pace' :LOL: wonder if he has any more?

nugget69":2il5h72d said:
I have sent him a message also saying it is not a PACE and he should perhaps amend his listing - suggest that everyone does the same until he changes it!!!

:twisted:

Done, heehee. Wonder if I'll get a response? :p

On this topic of mailing sellers - especially the blatant scammy Klein ones which cut and paste previous auctions - I hope you guys are hiding your email addresses when you contact the seller? Kinda opening yourselves up to abuse, scams and spam if not!

Presume you all are but thought it would be worth mentioning!

Not suggesting this auction is a scam by the way - just in a similar vein is all with people mailing the seller questions...

Yep. As e-bay is a Bad place to get spam e-mails from. I got so many that had to change my e-mail address. Thanks to the sellers/buyers on e-bay.

I politely pointed out it isn't a Pace, no reply so I've asked Ebay to pull the plug on him for fraudulent listing...

The guy replied to me. And said thanks for pointing out the error and he will make changes to the listing :D

Back