klein attitude BIN £350

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:shock: Good condition. What have they done to it??? they have cut the seat tube down to the weald. Thats not a klein paint ?? £350 is too much. Un-less you what some off the kit of it. IT'S CRAP

a week ago this was up for £499 - seller seems to want a quick sale. May be okay but I'm dubious.....

I might be wrong, but you'd think somebody who bought this sort of bike might be an afficionado, yet there's no detail regarding the parts on it - like they know nothing about it... now it may be the ultimate all-the-gear-no-idea but it just doesn't seem right. :?

orange71":20s24ub8 said:
I might be wrong, but you'd think somebody who bought this sort of bike might be an afficionado, yet there's no detail regarding the parts on it - like they know nothing about it... now it may be the ultimate all-the-gear-no-idea but it just doesn't seem right. :?

check out his auction two weeks ago for another Klein - what he describes as a barely noticeable dent!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/cross-country-kle ... dZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
he's got no selling history...I dunno. 2 Kleins. That last one didn't sell...don't know what to think. Not that I'm in the market for this one anyway :D

Yep, that's the second Klein frame I've seen now with the same shaped dent in the same place. It looks suspiciously to me like a U-lock has been forced off which has resulted in damage to the frame.

Cash on collection is always a worry as well as far as I'm concerned...

Latest posts

Back