WTD 22" OR 22 1/2" STEEL ROADFRAME/FORKS

cleanbike

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
WOULD PREFER REYNOLDS 531 OR 753 TUBING. IDEAL AENDE/RALEIGH/KNIGHT. will listen to advice on anything different. just fedup of changing too regular trying out different "modern" framesets. I WANT SOMETHING FROM MY YOUNGER DAYS THAT I ENJOYED THE MOST. DONT THINK YOU CAN BEAT STEEL! willing to collect if not too far from nottingham

lenton.jpg

1954 Raleigh Lenton? 2.6kg, 531 throughout, and made very near you.

I think ive seen this frame somewhere before? i have a 1948 rudge clubman hanging up,but resisted the rebuild due to wanting to run modern stis and a 126/130 rear hub. How much are you asking out of interest anyway?

cleanbike":2elpvfmp said:
I think ive seen this frame somewhere before? i have a 1948 rudge clubman hanging up,but resisted the rebuild due to wanting to run modern stis and a 126/130 rear hub. How much are you asking out of interest anyway?

It's been advertised before. I was going to build it up for someone on the CTC forum, but that never happened, and I'm moving.

Much easier to do a modern build on this than your Rudge, as it was designed for 27 x 1 1/4" wheels and derralieur gears.

Price? I just want the £85 it owes me back. Bargain!

I have a 57cm x 54cm 531c Bob Griffin frame in a nice mint green with white headtube and red lined lugs. Asking £160 posted including Edco headet and Shimano bb. Pics if you're interested.

Back