Dalby ride - Sunday 23rd May

lewis1641":2sw4ia8a said:
I'll be nursing a hang over too! We'll be at yours sat night longy.

Other chris- andy said i'd be ok s.s. Khs still has mechs so might just bang some air in the fork and sort the brakes
You could run ss, gears make it easier is kinda what I meant, thinking about it I'd run gears as it's been a few weeks since you've ridden. :oops:

lewis1641":345bsx1e said:

Other chris- andy said i'd be ok s.s. Khs still has mechs so might just bang some air in the fork and sort the brakes

If you don't mind swapping the legs over when you get there and can bring some along set up a bit more for your body style. Would be gold coloured though ;) (In fact MAG10 '94 and I think they're 'long travel' so you could test them for me muHAHAHAHAHA)
Brakes and everything else should be fine from a quick swap.

FluffyChicken":s239il9j said:
ChrisV40, maybe edit you first post with list of who's coming currently and meeting place etc.
Also meeting place in Dalby ?
That's a good idea keeping the 1st post in the thread updated.

FluffyChicken":zensajg8 said:
lewis1641":zensajg8 said:

If you don't mind swapping the legs over when you get there and can bring some along set up a bit more for your body style. Would be gold coloured though ;) (In fact MAG10 '94 and I think they're 'long travel' so you could test them for me muHAHAHAHAHA)
Brakes and everything else should be fine from a quick swap.

could be a good plan. i'll bring the (grannyless)khs

gold you say. i'll bring some nitromors and polish too!

im looking forward to this. Drank too much wine and cider and lived off take aways the past week....need a ride out to sort me out!

Andy B":37f2f9tg said:
Antiquekona":37f2f9tg said:
Andy - bring the Cube - as you know I was hankering after one in the shop ;)
it is on the list of bikes to bring ;)

How's that wheel doing?

Yes - the Rolfs are on - they go round :LOL: and seem pretty strong as had an awkward landing with no ill effects. :oops:
Image0581.jpg

Ok, I'll try to make this! Modernish I'm afraid as it's the only bike I've got running at the moment. :?

Back