MacRetro Gallery

lts

gratuitous pic of the lts now i got photobucket to work.
Work in progress mind...
IMAG0032.jpg

Thanks Mike, pretty much decided to paint the frame tho, pearl white, black cranks, pedals n tyres, hopefully a hope XC rear rim only hub, in purple with purple seat clamp and just a bit o purple on the handlebars somewhere. Seat tbc.
Thoughts anyone?

Dave.

My red&black single speed
My first foray into such things,and i think ive pulled it off :D

Post and saddle will be changed to a black kona post and a red and black DMR saddle along with a pair of red X-lite skewers.
All of which in enroute :D

37x16T set up is fine so far for everywhere ive been.
the chainline is a little off due to not having a provision to run the ring on the inside of the crank spider,it means the cog could come over a little bit,but to do this i need to get the SS multi spacers,im using the gusset twin spacer the fat curved ones.with that ive only got the choice of 2 cog positions.
It hasnt thrown the chain yet so it seems to be a minor niggle,i can fettle it at a later date.

Maybe need a fork service,the crud on the left stanchion is from minor dry use,could be a problem showing up.At least with the bombers thats not too difficult a job.

Red bike
Blue bike
White bike :?: :?

Attachments

• Dynas pics 007 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 007 (Large).jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Dynas pics 006 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 006 (Large).jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 226
dyna-ti":2e0n114l said:
My red&black single speed
My first foray into such things,and i think ive pulled it off :D

Post and saddle will be changed to a black kona post and a red and black DMR saddle along with a pair of red X-lite skewers.
All of which in enroute :D

37x16T set up is fine so far for everywhere ive been.
the chainline is a little off due to not having a provision to run the ring on the inside of the crank spider,it means the cog could come over a little bit,but to do this i need to get the SS multi spacers,im using the gusset twin spacer the fat curved ones.with that ive only got the choice of 2 cog positions.
It hasnt thrown the chain yet so it seems to be a minor niggle,i can fettle it at a later date.

Maybe need a fork service,the crud on the left stanchion is from minor dry use,could be a problem showing up.At least with the bombers thats not too difficult a job.

Red bike
Blue bike
White bike :?: :?

needs a red seatpost :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back