2009 Jeff Jones 3D Spaceframe Ti

clunker":29cg1xte said:
Think its crying out for a Brooks, but I am an old fart :cool:

well to be honest, the saddle on it now is the only part of the bike i aint getting on with!

charge spoon Ti look padded but it knacks my ass!

cheers bud. King cage still aint arrived and dont know if i have my moots stem until i get my laptop online on wednesday. Itching to get back out on it, just rushed off my feet at the minute.

Those yellow and red bits of tape were put on there just to mark where to fit the gear shifters when first getting it out of the box.

Moots stem is on route from the USA.

ordered one awhile back for the Moots, but after a month it still wasnt in stock at the Moots dealership i went through so i had to cancel.

this is a second hand one i managed to get for £162, so will be more like £200 time it gets on my bike!

more goodies from the postman today.......

King Cage Titanium

21052010804.jpg

21052010805.jpg

Love the bike , love the build but :

I would have thought that with the Hbars you would have your hands lower , you cant change gears or brake the way it is set up now ?

and flat pedals ?!?!?!

yeah i change gear fine, and i have my hands covering the brakes mainly, a little higher up than what you'd imagine, im rarely holding the grips in a normal position, thats the beauty of the mutli position H bARS.

as for the flats, they saved my life years back in a car accident, (car T boned me at a junction) always used them.....feel so much safer with them, and means i can jump on a bike regardless off what i have on my feet.

this came today from canada.......after i paid the £33 customs charges first.......grrrrrr.

Moots Titanium open trial stem, 110mm/31.8.

quite light at 158 grams, matches the Moots post really well too.

also a picture of the one piece carbon steerer tube the jones has, the top cap screws onto a internal bolt too, no star cap here, as you can see.

07062010923.jpg

07062010927.jpg

07062010928.jpg

07062010931.jpg

07062010933.jpg

07062010934.jpg

Latest posts

Back