'91 Saracen Traverse Hydrotech Competition

And now it's mine mmmmmmmmmmmmwahahah keeping the Kili company in the Home for old Saracens :) been dying to get another one of these as this is what started it off for me back in '91 :LOL: :LOL:

Sidewinder":22tflh9o said:

That one's a 1993 Race Elite. Same frame as the 1992 Kili Racer but re-branded with different decals and low end components.

Anyway, sad to see you've decided to move this one on E_R but I know you never quite got on with it.

And Dave, don't go breaking it... ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
And Dave, don't go breaking it... ;)[/quote]
Cheeky Young Padawan I was riding one of these before you left primary school (possibly) It is a work of art to me and as such will only get the same treatment as the Ritchey and the De Kerf !! oh and I promise NOT to fit a bottom bracket to it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

saracen traverse

Hello all
I have a traverse that im looking for bids on if anyone is interested? it has magura hydraulic brakes and xt changers etc. Looking for best offers. and more info on it if available.

Attachments

• bike1.JPG
    bike1.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,677
Back