BOTM August - Get your nominations in now

Status
Not open for further replies.
tam_shadow":lj36kake said:
rumpfy":lj36kake said:
Different bike, same tire combo as well as the fork that I think might be the one currently on my Raleigh.

tdown.jpg

LORDY - look at that pie plate :D

Is it just me or can Trimbles double as water pipes (aka BONG here in Nor CA) when not ridden? :LOL:
i would answer that question, but then eric would just call me a hippy again

hollister":344y7vgl said:
i would answer that question, but then eric would just call me a hippy again

takes one to know one I guess ;) in recovery myself heh heh

PS I'm an Eric...and I have a license for my pet fish

smoked fish

tam_shadow":199i5ztf said:
takes one to know one I guess ;) in recovery myself heh heh

PS I'm an Eric...and I have a license for my pet fish
your a halibut?

Re: So Special...

orange71":3bkdx3zk said:
Is that a DCD I see?!

Looks like it hey..

Shame this BOTM isn't a Replica Theme month, that would be cool.. :cool:

i'd love to see a jmc replica salsa a la carte,now that was a gorgeous bike!but as for BOTM so far,im all about that glorious klein,just not feeling the late model tomac rep,not as much soul as the earlier version with the 1st gen manitous.

Re: So Special...

kingroon":2fyfez4w said:
Shame this BOTM isn't a Replica Theme month, that would be cool.. :cool:

Yeah that would be cool :cool:

deore 2":2fyfez4w said:
not as much soul as the earlier version with the 1st gen manitous.

'roon ;)

Ok, here goes with a British entry, the Vitamin T, in complete contrast to all the stunning beauties submitted so far (they are Hollywood exotica, this is Kate Winslet, slightly homely but with a certain sparkle and charm if you are prepared to look).

Again in contrast to the others posted
ameybrook":yiela3kr said:
The attention to detail is retarded... its making me dizzy and weak in the knees.
this has precious little attention to detail with a mish mash of parts and is hopelessly colour matched. But with it's designation as 'muddy geared bike' it is a regular rider giving me a huge grin as I slither into trees and undergrowth as the inadequate cantis and old hardened red pads give me absolutely no chance of slowing down.

Vote for this if you're an independent, free thinking spirit, prepared to swim against the stream of conventional thinking. Vote for this if you're the type of person to look beyond the obvious. Vote for this if you're a just an awkward devil who likes to be different.

My plea ends here.

PS If there's a vote for this it won't be mine!

Attachments

• Vit T in the woods.JPG
    Vit T in the woods.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 1,853
Mystery Rider

Here's that mystery rider on a '94 S Works Team FSR shot from this months MBA - any clues?? Ridiculous helmet - cannot understand why they didn't catch on... :shock:

Note the size of chainring, the DHs and the red DCD working overtime!

Mr K

Attachments

• Spesh Rider.jpg
    Spesh Rider.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,794
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back