East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Oh it was worse than that :shock:

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed this morning, infact liked it so much we could repeat the route on Tuesday, unless heavy rain in the meantime.
It struck me afterwards that this morning's ride was very much where mountain biking started for me on a Ridgeback 602, especially that singletrack across the field where you mentioned a photo-opportunity.

:D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
orange71":2hcp9dcw said:
oh well. Glad you enjoyed it.

Looking to move alternate Saturday morning rides forward a weekend. It was due next weekend, but we have the Farleton ride and also it's the wrong weekend for Phil with his kids. So, permission pending, next Saturday morning ride (from my point of view at least :roll: ) will be 29th May. I think.

Pines on the 6th which is the next weekend...

Mat you have really upset me with those shocking pictures of so called cars. I used to work on the sing song as we called it.

Just bought a GT RST full sus £82 :D :D :D :D Me so happy, needs some work I think.

I'm up for tomorrow's ride.

On Sat Rob put together some particularly sweet woodland riding at the start and then some nice sweeping lines through fields and on bridleways...

I need more ;)

Legacy555":13471rd9 said:
Mat you have really upset me with those shocking pictures of so called cars. I used to work on the sing song as we called it.

Just bought a GT RST full sus £82 :D :D :D :D Me so happy, needs some work I think.

Post a picture, post a picture, post a picture...

Back