[ebay.com]Hemmings old Harlequin Yo Eddy

tintin40":3qk6tmky said:

kudos!

the frame/fork/seatpost are the toughest parts of this build as it's a mid-90's build, it shouldn't be too hard to source the parts if you're going period correct.

Well done Tony.

Certainly a departure from your norm. What are your plans? Will it be a rider and will it fit ?

John":1gp6fse6 said:
Well done Tony.

Certainly a departure from your norm. What are your plans? Will it be a rider and will it fit ?

Don't what to do. Garage Queen?? The problem for me is when i look at the pictures of hemmings riding it. I hate the spokes, front fork, crud guard & the chain stay thing. Looks like he had Onza HO pedals. Just sold my lot of them :roll:
So sorry people wont be built as he had it. As every time i went home and see it i would hate it.
Just have to wait till the beautiful frame arrives :)

Now I am supprised Tony :shock:

Nice to know its staying 'on site'.

Pleased for you mate, them there Yo's are really growing on me :cool:

I dont think you have to do a Hemming build, anything period looks good on a Yo. Just dont go all modern on us ;)

This will stir a bit of controversy..... I have what I am convinced was Francesco Moser's personal track frame from when he first came to Mexico and tested the Velodromo Olimpico, the frame is 56.5cm ctc set tube and 57cm ctc, if your name was Ugo de Rosa, and you were going to build a frame for Francesco (1.81m tall) branded under his new bike company, what size would it be? Answers on a postcard:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back