Muddy Fox Interactive for sale

retrobloke

Dirt Disciple
With great pity I have to announce the sale of my New Muddy Fox Interactive frame. New yes new have alook at the info on Ebay. I know I am going to regret this, it took over 18 months to put this together. This needs more time and parts thrown at it but it will look great once finished.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Muddy-Fox-Interac ... dZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Was going to post a link of this in the ebay section, but you've beaten me to it. Might be worthwhile listing it in there though rather than in here.

very nice, very very cool !!

nice frame, not sure what dirt disciple is on about when he said it was a pig to ride, id love to ride it. perhaps he doesnt understand the significance of this frame. as we all know bike design and geometry has come a long way so you often find retro bikes are very diffrent to ride, its one of the things that we love about them!

Yup could not agree more there are plenty of retro bikes with different ride/handlig qualities. Without these bikes we would not have the sweet handling bikes we have today. I think we need to look after bikes that form are history, not pull them to bits. This suspension frame like a lot of frames of this period has inherent quirkiness.

what i meant was,the suspension kept bogging down front and rear,as its linked.i was riding a kona at the time,so knew what a real bike was supposed to feel like.the muddy fox was not,agreed it may have been an important design statement,but as a bike,it was flawed.

kona a real bike ?

fair play i know what ypou are saying but "slagging" bikes off that people are trying to sell is perhaps a bit much !!!, as for knowing what a real bike feels like- could you define a real bike? i probobly wouldnt describe it as your kona! allthough im sure it was nice to ride !

Back