Status
Not open for further replies.
kaiser":ybq7k91j said:
mikee":ybq7k91j said:
stands and salutes

go brave worriers ,fear no foe or hill ,but beware of the midges
especially at the wall ride

have fun :LOL:

:LOL: no your bag old bean? Strathpuffer no piquing an interest?

as deemed responsible adult pair wifey and myself have a bit much
on our collective plate at the moment
bloody kids and bloody parents :evil:

would love to be there

big.eck":27lj3ura said:
Mr Panda":27lj3ura said:
Good people of MacRetro :D

Anyone have a spare disc brake rear wheel I could borrow for Saturday? Std 6 bolt fitting? I have 160mm rotor, cassette, tyres etc to fit

If so I promise to take care of it, give it back on Sunday, and lend you some beer :cool:

Let me know and i'll hatch some plans :twisted:

My discs are on Arran :oops:

i have a yellow bontrager rear disc wheel you can borrow ;) i'll bring it along :D

Excellent Eck :D I'll have to start bike building now then :LOL:

Yellow, eh :LOL: ......this could be entertaining :p

Weathers looking a bit chipper doon here anyway. Bike wise I had fitted the new tyres to find a puncture in the morning, fixed it last night and punctured again :? disnae bode well at aw.

I'll bring your shorts and hanger kaiser, any chance you can bring along a spare mini pump as mine is a bit flaky and the one I meant to order is out of stock in wiggle :roll:

might bring a set of pedal spanners in case one of our bikes die and we need to use just the one but then again that might be just the excuse I would be dreaming of 3 lap in :twisted:

I got that order confirmation email you forwarded to me Kaiser :D

However as i dont own a printer all i can do is copy down the number and hope for the best. :roll:

I'll bring you my spare pump Gazz
Lezyne ok ;)

Nae probs gazz

I huvane worked oot the number bit yet :oops: pm me yours

Dyna there should be enough of us around anyway, I cannae imagine it being that strict.

Got the confirmation email Kaiser :D

Dont own a printer though :shock:
I've copied down the number,hopefully that will suffice.but if it doesnt ive emailed no fuss to make them aware and see if they can help or suggest a remedy :?

Sorry,but not everyone owns a printer :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back