*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaiser":2dqo8g3x said:
jimihendrix":2dqo8g3x said:
I'll be riding my 94 Zaskar so pretty much Retro for me :)

May not be riding anything though as i cant access a friggin daft No Fuss E-mail, let alone print it off :x

No Fuss ?, quite a bit here, sureley proof of i.d etc would be enough on the day :?

ach you'll be fine, its a race no a passport application

Ah, cool man, will have plenty of i.d just in case ;)

jimihendrix":3kl5zx1i said:
kaiser":3kl5zx1i said:
jimihendrix":3kl5zx1i said:
I'll be riding my 94 Zaskar so pretty much Retro for me :)

May not be riding anything though as i cant access a friggin daft No Fuss E-mail, let alone print it off :x

No Fuss ?, quite a bit here, sureley proof of i.d etc would be enough on the day :?

ach you'll be fine, its a race no a passport application

Ah, cool man, will have plenty of i.d just in case ;)

Jist make sure it aw matches :LOL:

Mr P and Dyna, could you pm me your email addys? Youse seem to be the scouting parties. I'll forward the camping details, anyone else that wants it pm me your addy too.

I also have joined the techno revolution and now have a cordless 'mobile if you will' telephone. If anyone wants to pm me there number too.

Dyna - I'll probably be in a Blue discovery with bike racks, will keep an eye out for you in Rado's red pocket rocket :LOL:

stands and salutes

go brave worriers ,fear no foe or hill ,but beware of the midges
especially at the wall ride

have fun :LOL:

mikee":k4eqq0mi said:
stands and salutes

go brave worriers ,fear no foe or hill ,but beware of the midges
especially at the wall ride

have fun :LOL:

:LOL: no your bag old bean? Strathpuffer no piquing an interest?

Good people of MacRetro :D

Anyone have a spare disc brake rear wheel I could borrow for Saturday? Std 6 bolt fitting? I have 160mm rotor, cassette, tyres etc to fit

If so I promise to take care of it, give it back on Sunday, and lend you some beer :cool:

Let me know and i'll hatch some plans :twisted:

My discs are on Arran :oops:

Mr Panda":bx3jgmtx said:
Good people of MacRetro :D

Anyone have a spare disc brake rear wheel I could borrow for Saturday? Std 6 bolt fitting? I have 160mm rotor, cassette, tyres etc to fit

If so I promise to take care of it, give it back on Sunday, and lend you some beer :cool:

Let me know and i'll hatch some plans :twisted:

My discs are on Arran :oops:

i have a yellow bontrager rear disc wheel you can borrow ;) i'll bring it along :D

All set? nope neither am I but at least the bike is ready?(ish).

I've just to assemble the camping gear and me clothes, I'll load the car at lunchtime tomorrow.

I'll be bringing a spare front wheel just in case and the big pile of sheng that is my toolbox.

I'll be in a red VW touran, the fun bus :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back