Colnago Tecnos

Wal

Dirt Disciple
Reluctant sale of my dads old road bike, was left to me when he passed away but I just don't use it and seems sensibe to sell onto someone who will use it. Plus the cash would come in handy :D

Frame size: will check, my dad was 5'9" and I am 6'2" and is a tad small for me

Groupset: Campagnolo Record titanium

Rims: Mavic SUP Ceramics

Hubs: HOPE

Bottom bracket: Royce

The bike has been used so does have the odd scratch here n there, but what a bike :D

Has been in my garage since my dad passed away so will no doubt need a service, this I will get done before sold to the new owner.

Misc001.jpg

Misc009.jpg

Misc010.jpg

Misc003.jpg

Misc004.jpg

Misc008.jpg

Misc005.jpg

£1250 ono

I am based on the Wirral, Merseyside, will have to be cash on collection due to size, or if you want to arrange a courier feel free

That's a very nice bike. To be honest, I wouldn't bother with a service. The kind of person who would buy it would, more than likely, be capable of doing this themselves and might probably prefer to.

In any case, the LBS might not know what to do with a Retro type bike - unless they're all old guys like me!

BTW, the size 21 or 22 should be in inches not cm. That's only around 8" which is not very big - allegedly. ;)

Old Ned":onnj1g0k said:
BTW, the size 21 or 22 should be in inches not cm. That's only around 8" which is not very big - allegedly. ;)

Thanks for your comment, frame size has been amended, thanks for the heads up :D

I know that for 1250 quid you could buy a bike that in a lot of ways out performs this, but honestly, how could anyone given the choice between this beautiful bike and some generic Alu framed bike, chose the later?

makhno68":37p8fxh8 said:
I know that for 1250 quid you could buy a bike that in a lot of ways out performs this, but honestly, how could anyone given the choice between this beautiful bike and some generic Alu framed bike, chose the later?

:D Cheers matey

It is sad I have to sell, but someone else may aswell enjoy it!

Back