The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pay a couple hundred for that seems as it's a carbon frame with a decent set of forks and brakes.
As per usual though, it's worth more if you break it down for parts. ;)

Hi peeps
im lee this is my bike HKS elite 3000 frame with some pauls

pic's below hope you like
CIMG2124.jpg

CIMG2123.jpg

CIMG2121.jpg

CIMG2120.jpg

CIMG2119.jpg

CIMG2117.jpg

CIMG2114.jpg

CIMG2125.jpg

here is a better pic of the forks they have the adjusters at the top and the bottom also mint
humm hope hub! :LOL:
CIMG2126.jpg

its also got a Syncros Cattle head hinged Stem

CIMG2127.jpg

as you can see from the pic's there mint! need a little polish :LOL: :cool:
i bought the bike with them on 11 years ago and ive covered under 100miles with them
they shift as if they where new!! :cool:

hope you like :LOL:

But whats it worth!??? i also have the KHS oem front forks in blue that came with the bike plus some of the paul component box's with receipts

any ideas?

Needing the space in my shed. What would this bad boy be worth ?

4494447449_6898b7fb37_b.jpg

All Suntour xc pro and original except for grips and tyres.

Thanks

1997 GT tempest

well her goes, got me a GT tempest 1997 i think, serial number PZ0801886, its a 7000 series frame, but as to the rest of the gear on it i have not got a scooby doo, forks have JETT ROCK SHOX on em, the gears kit is all shimano deore, Tioga tyres, not sure on Rims,
thats all i know, exept i loves it!!!!

But not that much i would sell it!!! LOL

lee_m":2ihmt289 said:
Hi peeps
im lee this is my bike HKS elite 3000 frame with some pauls

pic's below hope you like
CIMG2124.jpg

CIMG2123.jpg

CIMG2121.jpg

CIMG2120.jpg

CIMG2119.jpg

CIMG2117.jpg

CIMG2114.jpg

CIMG2125.jpg

here is a better pic of the forks they have the adjusters at the top and the bottom also mint
humm hope hub! :LOL:
CIMG2126.jpg

its also got a Syncros Cattle head hinged Stem

CIMG2127.jpg

as you can see from the pic's there mint! need a little polish :LOL: :cool:
i bought the bike with them on 11 years ago and ive covered under 100miles with them
they shift as if they where new!! :cool:

hope you like :LOL:

But whats it worth!??? i also have the KHS oem front forks in blue that came with the bike plus some of the paul component box's with receipts

any ideas?

you need to split that up. the pauls derailleurs are worth 3-figure sums on their own on a good day

does that saddle have titanium rails? if it does you can have my sister for it.

David633":ygo00a2u said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/IRON-HORSE-LG-Mountain-Bike-19-5-MT400-R-Racing-Series-/350349747446?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Mountain_Bikes&hash=item519278e4f6

Do ebay links count? The bike isn't mine, but I'm interested in picking it up as it's local to me. Is it worth anything?

not really sure what it is worth, but I like the look of it, I'd say it is worth going for, especially if you get it cheap. STX is ok gear but not the best, the purple marzocchi's look lovely but servicing might not be cheap, well not in the UK anyway.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
'94 Kona AA with Pace RC35 forks

afternoon all, first post so be gentle....
i stumbled across this forum while looking for a newer Kona to the one ive had for 15 years.

basically ive bought a 4-5 year old Kona Hoss and want to sell my beloved Kona AA

i left school in '94 and used the first 6 months of my apprentic wages and christmas presents to build this bike up.
the current spec is below and to be fair its a really nice bike.
it is 15 years old and has some cosmetic marks ont eh frame etc but it rides well and works well.
the only real part it woudl need to make it perfect woudl be a new bottom bracket, there is a very small amount of play in it.

spec:
'94 Kona AA alloy frame metallic dark pink/cerise colour (measures 16.5" CL of bot. brkt to CL of top tube) i think i'll check this again though
Campgnolo Stheno rims on shimano parallax hubs
Pace RC35 forks - had new elastomers around 4 years back, regularly greased and work a dream.
shimano Deore Lx front & rear mech
21 gears!
recent new freehub
Deore DX top mount shifters
Magura HS32 hydraulic rim brakes (the day glow yellow ones!) work a treat.
club roost bars and brace on top of bars
deore DX SPD's can be supplied with it

thats about it. i'll post some pics sometime soon

basically im looking for a rough price guide of what to expect?

any ideas chaps? this bike doesnt seem to come up on ebay much so im stuck for price guides...

cheers

pics

Re: '94 Kona AA with Pace RC35 forks

martink":3sdmr7pv said:
afternoon all, first post so be gentle....
i stumbled across this forum while looking for a newer Kona to the one ive had for 15 years.

basically ive bought a 4-5 year old Kona Hoss and want to sell my beloved Kona AA
I'd have though £100 to £200 depending on which way the wind blows, if you'll post etc.

Search the For Sale for AA's and see what comes up I know the pink bikes have certainly been up in the for sale section.
(1994 AA http://www.konaretro.com/articles/catal ... 994/11.jpg)
Though if you left in 1994 (July) and 6 months later you may well be into a 1995 bike or bargain 1994 one at the time. 1995 look dark metallic blue to me http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=64766

Kona measure from CTT (centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube) so probably a 19" bike you have there and a good size to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back