*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
clockworkgazz":1wucqo92 said:
velo- white lightning-retro/DNF, either rider (2-1 on) or random bike part (3-2) will implode
gazz- unibomber-retro/DNF, Front brake failure or early onset mid life crisis panic attack
kaiser- salsa- modern/DNF, runs out of inner tubes and patches due too many punctures (although will just run it instead since he is a bona-fide tri MONSTER)
TK- Gt-retro/DNF, middle ring sabotage or serious crash due to lack of visibility through port-hole parka hood
zigzag - Haro '29er-modern/DNF, unmanned when out-niched by carbon 650b unicycle rider

Also in the non retro camp :-( a few token retro parts.

Did however realise that the race is just two weeks short of being 18 years to the day that I did my first ever mountain bike race, also at this venue, thats got to be of some retro value? :?

Hope this goes better than that one, went the wrong way and ended up dead last (Probably would have been last anyway) and vowed never to race again.

I'll be riding my 94 Zaskar so pretty much Retro for me :)

May not be riding anything though as i cant access a friggin daft No Fuss E-mail, let alone print it off :x

No Fuss ?, quite a bit here, sureley proof of i.d etc would be enough on the day :?

I have raced a fair number of no fuss events and have never printed the info out and never been asked for it, sure would be ok if you don't have it.

jimihendrix":2l7oihat said:
I'll be riding my 94 Zaskar so pretty much Retro for me :)

May not be riding anything though as i cant access a friggin daft No Fuss E-mail, let alone print it off :x

No Fuss ?, quite a bit here, sureley proof of i.d etc would be enough on the day :?

ach you'll be fine, its a race no a passport application

Can we have a wee roll call, and this is as good a start as it'll get

velo- white lightning-retro/DNF, either rider (2-1 on) or random bike part (3-2) will implode
gazz- unibomber-retro/DNF, Front brake failure or early onset mid life crisis panic attack
kaiser- salsa- modern/DNF, runs out of inner tubes and patches due too many punctures (although will just run it instead since he is a bona-fide tri MONSTER)
TK- Gt-retro/DNF, middle ring sabotage or serious crash due to lack of visibility through port-hole parka hood
zigzag - Haro '29er-modern/DNF, unmanned when out-niched by carbon 650b unicycle rider
jimihendrix - Gt Zaskar/DNS, realises too late car still has no wheels/interior/engine/drive etc

cows_in_cars":2gj858wp said:
Also in the non retro camp :-( a few token retro parts.

Did however realise that the race is just two weeks short of being 18 years to the day that I did my first ever mountain bike race, also at this venue, thats got to be of some retro value? :?

Hope this goes better than that one, went the wrong way and ended up dead last (Probably would have been last anyway) and vowed never to race again.

at retro boady is just as good :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back