The first ever Retrobike Road Ride - Date tbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Route 2 for me I'll be on a Mtb with knobblies :LOL:

Hope I can make it and arent working, got a rough date?

Piers":1k3ydj11 said:
Hi,
any more takers and what time on Sat?
Ta

It's been postponed since a couple of weeks ago due to my personal circumstances. However, if you want to arrange something with members then that's fine by me. It'll be several weeks before I'm able to dedicate myself to a definite arrangement. In addition, we'd arranged it for the Sunday 16th not Saturday 15th.

Trouble is I haven't been able to get to the cafe to tell Clare it's been postponed. If you get in there before Sunday, please apologise for me in case she's arranged anything special. I don't have any idea of a phone number to contact her.

Cheers Andy, might take you up on that, did a 20 mile plus road ride on the Alpinestars last week though and the tyres seemed ok.

What are you going to ride?

chrisv40":2fjsxx47 said:
Cheers Andy, might take you up on that, did a 20 mile plus road ride on the Alpinestars last week though and the tyres seemed ok.

What are you going to ride?
No prob, let me know & I'll bring em along if you wanna use em

I'll be on the Beer Scooter:

Sadly given we have been unable to confirm a date the ride has been postponed to later in the year. We will make a fresh announcement when we have a concrete date.

In the meantime can we draw your attention to the Hereford Road Ride in mid July > http://bit.ly/a9rf4h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back