[ebay.com]Hemmings old Harlequin Yo Eddy

1651 views, 197 watchers, and 18 bids, that´s a record for me....

I once sold a Campagnolo boxed 50th Anniversary groupset, I wonder if this will go higher....

just love the paint work. Don't know what i will do now :oops: Build it up some how

Congratulations Tintin, the great thing is I´m sure you´ll do a great job building it, I look forward to seeing the progress!

tuercas":12wcn9xv said:
Congratulations Tintin, the great thing is I´m sure you´ll do a great job building it, I look forward to seeing the progress!

I didn't take much notice of this thread :oops: just saw the frame. Glad your on this site to. I thought some one would out bid me.
The build will be slow progress as now i'm low on £££

I thought there might be a final push over $1,000 in the last seconds!

It went high, but I don't think it was that terribly expensive if it really grabbed you. The frame seems to be in great shape, the paint looks stellar, and the fork is very nice as well. CK headset to boot!

A Serotta-built black/silver harlequin Yo I sold a month or so ago went for over $600 frame only, and was in 'rider' condition. So yeah, certain Fats seem to do pretty well for themselves :)

Wow, paid already, thanks Tony! Maybe better I don´t comment on the money part regarding the build.....

tuercas":y4r281a8 said:
Wow, paid already, thanks Tony! Maybe better I don´t comment on the money part regarding the build.....

Lets hope i'm lucky and HM customs let it through like last time with my MC1

Look forward to a big box at the door :D

Back