*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry if there is a group of old men moaning like you wouldn't believe or recounting spectacular tales of yore...that'll be us. :)

kaiser":1l85ne8m said:
Henry if there is a group of old men moaning like you wouldn't believe or recounting spectacular tales of yore...that'll be us. :)

Oi ! I'm no 50 yet!! :evil:

Shuuure P shure ;)

ps are you still up for getting there early and marking our territory?

The Ken":1ag0izck said:
..... you won't see it because of my parker :) ...

Your parker :LOL:

OK you're forgiven - just keep those nipples covered please ;)

@Kaiser - marking territory, if i can get away early enuff on Friday I'll pi$$ all over the campsite :p Now....if only Gazz was camping he'd be up there with his spade - that'd really clear the place :p

Just noticed the campsite opens at 9am and I'll not be there til well into the afternoon :? When are you lot arriving?

Rado and myself will be leaving 11:30-12:00 on Friday morning.What time we'll get there is a guess though :LOL: :LOL:

I'll not get there till 7.30, I'll have my mobile but I'm not sure it will work. Are we meeting up for the free meal (and more importantly free Benromach)?

I think we need the booking number for the camping to get into the site, Kaiser could you give it to the ones that are likely to get there first.

For those marking territory could someone mark out a 3.5 by 5 metre area for my tent :)

I know this has been asked before but who is riding retro and if so what :?:

The luminous White Lightnin' is sitting in my hall ready to race, the most hideous lycra from BITD has been looked out, the water bottles are being washed out, all I need is my chauffeur RobMac to give me my marching orders :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back