rBoTM May 2010 - Your nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
John":2bjv0v39 said:
We are happy for people to nominate other's bikes. We do ask that they be currently owned by forum members though. So if Tel's bike is no longer owned by a RB'er then sadly it's no eligible. Otherwise I could nominate 'Greg Lemond's 1989 Tour bike'. I doubt Greg would care.

Awe :cry: Your example isn't quite the same unless you once restored Greg's bike back to its former glory but fair enough...

Luckily I have just finished a lovely build for myself details will be up tomorrow if I can find the time and will defo be a botm nomination ;)

Keep meaning to start a thread about this bike but don't get round to it. Anyway I would like to nominate my SLX Duell with Shimano 600 Ultegra STI groupset.

horsecompMay2010072.jpg

http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/Telsun/Duell/

To keep the competition fair, I have just bought colnago no2. Sadly, it wont be ready in time... :cry:

Right -

I have withdrawn my Alan from the competition this month, as it is currently being stripped and stored (for the time being), I have amended my entry to this, my other retroroadbike, and I think you'll all agree, she is a beauty.

IMG_1623.jpg

Not mine, but my gf's dad's.
Mercian Manxman all original 1970s. Shimano 600 etc.

Attachments

• Mercian.jpg
    Mercian.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 934
Shamus":1eg7sy76 said:
:LOL: If and If it goes to that way, I need to start looking another Colnago for next month...

Surprised you've not got a Quantum* in the stable

[* yes I did had to go swat up and find out what they where called]

Empella Turbo cross

probably havnt got a chance, but here goes:
Empella Turbo cyclocross, set up as light, 4 speed commuter..

Attachments

• 10-05-13 001.1.jpg
    10-05-13 001.1.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 918
FluffyChicken":2go3lquq said:
Shamus":2go3lquq said:
:LOL: If and If it goes to that way, I need to start looking another Colnago for next month...

Surprised you've not got a Quantum* in the stable

[* yes I did had to go swat up and find out what they where called]

Actually I´m looking Quantum Pro... ;)

my AGORDINA 80th SUPER RECORD

this my entry
a AGORDINA 80th years
fol Campy SR CROMOVELATO blue finish

Attachments

• IMG_0080-2.jpg
    IMG_0080-2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 882
Status