show us your cars 2

here's my latest one.

bought with tax and test but has been broken into so steers funny and wont start without a jump pack. it had also had a front ender at some point too.

still a lot to do but now sorted the chassis. took all the good stuff off my track day car. seam welded bottom arms, poly bushed, adjustable koni suspension, lower strut brace (not fitting uppers), uprated roll bars, porsche wheels(7x17 front, 9x17 rear) (may swap for bbs splits in the future)

bonnet and front wing have been replaced already, just waiting on a new pair of small bumpers.

last night we swapped steering columns (which is a complete nightmare) and rewired the ignition wiring. replaced the battery and....

she fires up!

2vuwv84.jpg

Picking this up tomorrow.

Zafira GSI, 2.0i 16v petrol turbo with 192 bhp. Comes with a DVD entertainment system in the back to keep the kids happy.

Just emailed a pic or 2 to a mate who has said he may be getting some engine remapping gear that could take the bhp up to 240 :cool:

Attachments

• Zafira3.jpg
    Zafira3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,493
  • Zafira2.jpg
    Zafira2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2,493
  • Zafira.jpg
    Zafira.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,493
as a ford man im not usually botherted by hot vauxs but there ace!! good call mr pickle,fast and very practical.

Pickle":30hn05h6 said:
Just emailed a pic or 2 to a mate who has said he may be getting some engine remapping gear that could take the bhp up to 240 :cool:

would that be mr jenkins perchance? hopefully i'm going to be part of his remapping empire somewhere along the line

Back