Mountain Mayhem 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over 4 weeks to go so let's step it up and bring a bit of banter to the arena, perhaps:

- big up your training regime
- big up your lack of training
- unveil the bike what you are bringing
- give some optimistic lap times
- tell us which Area Group will bring home the coveted unofficial Fastest Retrobike Team rossette (Andy C's Black and White Army have it sewn up :twisted: )

The NWA 4 men of dubious character are looking like a strong proposition assuming our fourth team member can still make it.

Otherwise we may have to draft in Sidewinder... :shock:

South West 5 have bootcamp this weekend at a secret location !! :cool:

TheGreenRabbit":1sg70ssh said:
daj":1sg70ssh said:
South West 5 have bootcamp this weekend at a secret location !! :cool:

So secret most of the team dont even know its going on :LOL:

Bugger .... I knew I had forgotton something .... the team!! :shock: :shock:

i've done quite well this week, after finishing a nightshift on monday at 6am i then did an evening IOW ride, not a long one but i did bang it out quite quick considering the hills, then tuesday i hit the road bike for a while and surprised myself on a few climbs and then last night i met up with Makster and did 24miles in the very hilly and sandy and punishing purbecks!! :D

only this morning did i discover that that ride was made harder because i didn't realise that my front disc brake was rubbing consistantly on one side!! so that's HARDMAN training!! 24 miles with the front brake half on!! :shock:

having said that though i need to convince makster to be in a mayhem team next year! he's flying!! :D . . . . git. :LOL:

overall i'm feeling quite good but not quite at the same place i was before last years mayhem although there is still a month to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back