My modern bikes

Cheers Neil :)

Haggis we will be organising the MacRetro biggie at Glentress on 23/24 October, Velo has some plans but it should include a day at Glentress and possibly a downhill day at Inners or some off piste around Peebles depending on who's coming or even the option of both. looking to book the new wigwams as well and have an overnighter.

Nice selection. :cool: Also healthy you too also believe you need a play bike, a decent all rounder with retro qualities and a 29er! :cool: Oh and all the retro too! Commute bike also? :D

WANT BTW nicely done :cool:

Great pics! I need my annual dose of Scottish scenery fix soon, great thing is maybe I can combine with some biking this year!

Cheers guys, teebsgt, keep an eye out for the Glentress weekend

reanimation":j24rmxky said:
Nice selection. :cool: Also healthy you too also believe you need a play bike, a decent all rounder with retro qualities and a 29er! :cool: Oh and all the retro too! Commute bike also? :D

Cheers buddy, they do cover all bases.....wel for now :LOL: Also have a couple of road bikes and a commuter too :)

kaiser":1eelwaej said:
Cheers guys, teebsgt, keep an eye out for the Glentress weekend

reanimation":1eelwaej said:

Cheers buddy, they do cover all bases.....wel for now :LOL: Also have a couple of road bikes and a commuter too :)

you still NEED a dh rig ;) i might let the world force go as i've seen something else i fancy :LOL:

shedobits":1m5i4d02 said:
Very nice fleet, Salsas my favorite though, what's yours?

Probably the Salsa too, but the others do the stuff too in the right situation. Need some more miles on the Kona and the Azonic. :)

Back