Dalby ride - Sunday 23rd May

:LOL:

As much as I like the Muirwoods I arent riding it round Dalby.

The Tequesta is coming again Rich ;)

1, saltyman - dunno what bike
2, Chrisv40 - GT Tequesta
3, fluffychicken - 1991 Rocky Mountain Altitude
4, MJN
5, longun
6, andy b
7, mikef350

I need to test both my bikes @ Dalby!

It's kinda a benchmark for me as to how a bike handles & need to rag the Clockwork round and test the Cube to see how it stacks up @ Dalby compared to the Orange 5...

arrggghh can't decide :? :LOL:

1, saltyman - jones or merlin
2, Chrisv40 - GT Tequesta
3, fluffychicken - 1991 Rocky Mountain Altitude
4, MJN
5, longun
6, andy b
7, mikef350
8, lewis1641

Hi Guys

Been redirected here from the North Yorks area! Is the route decided? What kind of length/difficulty is this ride likely to be?

I'm undecided between this and the doing a fun entry on the Nutcracker race at Richmond the same weekend. Basically whichever looks easiest as I have no fitness or leg muscle yet! This would be my return to biking ride so I'm expecting to be embarrasingly rubbish!

What bike would be best for this? I have a choice of relaxed 100mm full sus(2003ish), racy hardtail (circa 2000) or retro GT (1992)rigid/maybe sus forks.

Cheers

hopefully the full red route,its an easy ride that suites all abilities bud,we usually go for a bit,stop have a fag n chat........this theme carries on most the ride lol,come along its great to ride with new riders again,dont be put off,only mjn has suyper fit legs and god skills ;) ;)

no one gets left behind, and like mentioned, theres plenty of breaks. Bring any of the above bikes, doesnt have to be retro matey.

longun":30q3l7cq said:
hopefully the full red route,its an easy ride that suites all abilities bud,we usually go for a bit,stop have a fag n chat........this theme carries on most the ride lol,come along its great to ride with new riders again,dont be put off,only mjn has suyper fit legs and god skills ;) ;)

I'm not that good, average at best! But as has been said it doesn't matter what your ability is on these rides there's always someone to ride with and regular regrouping, no one gets left and from my experiance everyone gets made welcome :D

Back