*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaiser":34pe9o60 said:
ZZ did you ever buy a camp bed? I ken you weren't so keen on the camping at SSUK.
Aye, I did, bought the £25 one from Argos - heavy, but very comfy. My problem with the camping was noise and cold, so will be bringing an extra sleeping bag this time, and ear plugs. Will also be bringing:

- Vango Beta 350 (3 man sardine-stylee, 2 man comfy)
- Stove, totty folding picnic table and my fabby day-glo pound shop folding chair

kaiser":1b9911ou said:
http://www.singletrackworld.com/2010/05/le-mans-start-for-10-under-the-ben/

yeah that's why you are starting, I hate running :LOL: :LOL:

seen the est time range from 1 hour. To 2 hours - will set myself the target of 2 to make sure I do as few laps as poss.

clockworkgazz":3g9lg4rp said:
seen the est time range from 1 hour. To 2 hours - will set myself the target of 2 to make sure I do as few laps as poss.

I think we need a team talk. Try to align our strategies. :LOL:

zigzag":3jvua5xg said:
Will also be bringing:

- Vango Beta 350 (3 man sardine-stylee, 2 man comfy)
- Stove, totty folding picnic table and my fabby day-glo pound shop folding chair

TOTTY ,she'll be bored sensless m8
might keep you warm tho

:LOL:

mikee":5lsaggyo said:
zigzag":5lsaggyo said:
Will also be bringing:

- - Vango Beta 350 (1 man only, unless you happen to be Scarlett Johansson's twin sister, then maybe I'll scoot over a bit)

TOTTY ,she'll be bored sensless m8
might keep you warm tho

:LOL:
Ah that, reminds me best change tent description

I'll be bringing my extremely compact bivvy tent in case no one lets me share theirs, a foam mattress, a 3 season sleeping bag, my camp chair, bog roll, booze, some grub and........thingy......on the tip of my tongue..........think its important..........hmmmm.........is it................yes thats it a bike and despite what I said earlier it will be retro ;)

As team captain for my lot, I will do the le mans start and thus first lap but that might be my all :LOL:

Are we all sorted for lifts and equipment?

Velo my tent has 2 bedrooms and will sleep up to 5, I can put you down for a bed as it takes 2 people to set it up ;)

Campsite news

The camp site is a couple of minutes from the nevis range carpark, it will be well signed but if you go to the car park they will direct you.

It will be open from 9:00am

If we have a volunteer I will email the booking slip for the camping this will get you in.

Gazz I can pick up your race pack no probs, they have all the info they need on you (gawd knows how)

Had a read of the rules and it seems quite basic just need to work out the time dibbing bit.

The tents still seem a stramash, I think we have the capability to home a small town. Could we post what tent you have and how many it sleeps comfartably. Quota the last person to do so to form a list, I understand Rado and Dyna may be tight for space in the car so this may be handy for them if they can leave the tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back