Retro Hope C2 disk brakes - F + R

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Bought for a project for a friend but he decided against - a pair of Hope C2 disk brakes complete and ready to go. I understand that these are old enough for the retro tag (and tell me if I've got this wrong)

They are apparently bled and ready to go although I haven't fitted them so can't confirm (although the guy I got them from is straight) and I understand that they work well.

So includes:
Levers
Hoses (suitable for a big/long frame)
Calipers with pads
A new set of pads in a packet (around £12)

So enough for a whole bike, all for £45 plus a few quid for postage

I have also got a pair of Hope Mono Mini rotors in 160 that I understand will work with these -that can be included for £20 extra for the pair

PS I will try to ask technical questions to the best of my limited ability!

Might have a mate interested in these. Will get back to you. Anybody else snaffles them in the meantime - no problem.

Oh - what size caliper are they (the number written on the side of the brake) i.e. 3 or 5 or 6 or suchlike?

Ok, they are a '3' in terms of caliper size

And here's the promised photo - I note that the price tag on the unopened pads is £13.95 and I've included the rotors in the photo

Attachments

• Hope C3s.JPG
    Hope C3s.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,063
Yes my mate will take them. Rotors too please. So £65 plus how much for postage? How would you like paying? I'll sort it on his behalf.

Back