*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
zigzag":8qxm0dzv said:
, so I went down to the basement, put my gimp suit on and whipped myself with rusty brake cables until the bad thoughts went away...

Very good, I'd also give you a weeks ban on the bike with no saddle too.

cheeky barstewards the lot of ya's!

feck me kaiser your nearly at the 10,000 post level- your even more sad than me big man :LOL:

clockworkgazz":29sr0fqr said:
cheeky barstewards the lot of ya's!

feck me kaiser your nearly at the 10,000 post level- your even more sad than me big man :LOL:

As has been said before its not about how many posts you have its the quality :LOL: .........now who could be the saddest amongst us then? :eek:

Spot the blabbergob

Kaiser-7.15 posts per day
Gazz -7.27 posts per day
The Ken-2.29 posts per day
Dyna-ti-8.35 posts per day

:oops: I didnt think i was in the same league as you guys

:LOL: :LOL: ;)

Executive decision on camping. Whoever gets there first, mark the territory for 12 gentlemen when the tents start arriving pitch up and mind we don't need to all squeeze in together. It sounds like we have enough tents and they don't take up too much room in the car so if you have on bring it. No one should be stuck anyway.

Does everyone have a :

Chair
Sleeping bag
Bed/mat

if not pipe up now and someone may have a spare.

Did someone volunteer a stove? And what type of fuel is it? Even a gas barbi would do.

Table would be nice too.

I'll bring a workstand, track pump and TK has an abundance of tools( I take it he goes nowhere without them.

Gazz/Jimi, did you plan on 2hrs for your trip IIRC? You should bear in mind its around 100 mile and loch lomond on a weekend morning can be sloooow. Defo took me longer coming back from Mull.

Good point, you still up for driving mark? What time do you want to head off at, minding we need to register first?

I've decided your going out first kaiser, wot with your amazing ironman fitness you will be well able to do the extra lap at the end :twisted:

give us a shout if you fancy a run round the rooty trails round my way as well this week, they are in great nick ( as long as it doesn't piss it down) had a great run round today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back