Midweek Moontains

Kaiser, are you still go for Monday, if so say when you'd like to ride as it'll take me a couple of hours aprox to be at the Drum ready to ride. ;)

velomaniac":244qoe7o said:
Kaiser, are you still go for Monday, if so say when you'd like to ride as it'll take me a couple of hours aprox to be at the Drum ready to ride. ;)

Yes indeedy, drop the bairn off at 8:30 and it takes us just over 1hr 15 to get there. Sound about right? Was thinking we could run the black and session a few bits then if yer fit run the red after a bite.

OK I'll aim to be there before 10am and I'm bringing the iDrive, its about time I rode the drum with more than one gear :D

velomaniac":1fymwrn8 said:
OK I'll aim to be there before 10am and I'm bringing the iDrive, its about time I rode the drum with more than one gear :D

Haha and I shall be rigid and singlespeed :LOL:

You'll need to go easy on me tomorrow Kaiser, I have a reet sare shoulder, hoping its just a strain but fearing it might be something due to wear and tear on the old physique.

I'm still riding though, I've not snapped yet, like my old bikes I'll keep going till I bust :LOL:

Sunny kilmarnock for a run out tomorrow or Wednesday anyone? I promise to be gentle with you, can't do Thursday sorry or sat, Sunday might be open too?

Back