Kona Unit 29er
4536079316_5b713da26e_b.jpg

4529296274_cee4082175_b.jpg

Fire eye Fire sky

5064833866_7a10e4085c_b.jpg

5114283192_ed3eed32e2_b.jpg

:D

Yeah Salsa's my favourite, too :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Above all that tho, is the location - looks like a fantastic place to ride (especially that gravel path through the pines in the 2nd pic - stunning :cool: :cool: )

Cheers chaps :D

The Salsa is lovely, keeps getting better and better. It'll be going on a slight diet now I have the other two. It doesn't need to be a do all bike anymore. I have some SID's or I have a Reba fork thats needing a service. May also go to a flat bar and carbon or Ti post.

Steve that pic was taken yesterday at Dalbeattie.

Carter, they are a wee bit funny kinda queer sweep and shape and I wasn't 100% convinced by them, they didn't seem to look right at all. Ideally I'd have a lay back post which might let me bring them back a bit, but when I'm riding they're fine in a non noticeable way. I'd still like to swap them out for something a bit wider one day.

kaiser":25udcuo0 said:

Think I'll have a bit of time of work and get my ass up there to explore, looks like my kinda trail... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Any decent bike-friendly places (farms/B+B's etc.) to stay nearby?

GT-Steve":2z9zs7gj said:
kaiser":2z9zs7gj said:

Think I'll have a bit of time of work and get my ass up there to explore, looks like my kinda trail... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Any decent bike-friendly places (farms/B+B's etc.) to stay nearby?

Indeed you should :D anytime you fancy a visit pop by the MacRetro section and let us know. Depending on how long you fancy staying you could see the best of the borders and its not as far away as you think. Retrowise Drumlanrig tops them all IMO then Mabie and Dalbeattie, if you have a bit of bounce then Kirroughtrees not to be missed either. You could base yourself centrally and be only a short drive away from them all.

Don't forget we'll be having a weekend as well at Glentress and either off pisting or dowhilling at Innerleithan on the other day, should be sorting out accomodation for that too. :)

Love that Salsa klaus, what's this about a trip to glentress off pisteing (did I spell that right?) could be up for that if my rota allows.

Back