BOTM August - Get your nominations in now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 95 FSR

mrkawasaki":1rcncq20 said:
Here in Manchester we're not too proud to make up the numbers - to steal a vote from this elite crowd would be a major coup!!!

;)

Mr K

Nice FSR build. Do you like the way it rides? I didn't like mine as a climber, but it descended great!

Why the red Judy and not the FSX on it?

So Special...

August is JMC month after all - 12 years this year.

Totally agree on the Azonic stem - I have a cheap and heavy copy that I have tried (which could fool some people - but not you guys!) but has been discounted on grounds of authenticity! Since the picture was taken I have finally got a team grey saddle. The FSXs are being 'tuned' at Goldtec at the moment - playing with a cartridge and Speed Spring mix.

It would be great to compile a JMC replica spec - feel free to add any thoughts?

BTW - anyone seen this month's Mountain Bike Action? There's a picture of an unknown team Specialized rider gunning it in a ludicrously big ring on a 94 FSR with a full face helmet and visor - did JMC ever wear a full face??

Don't think he ever did. Maybe it's 'insane' wayne crosdale (sp?). Haven't seen the pic so can't really comment - just thinking of who else was riding for them then...

More Heavenly Details

I'll scan the rider pic tonight, which also (for Rumpf) shows the 94 factory spec bike running red Judy DHs - before the FSXs came good I guess.

Mr K

Re: So Special...

mrkawasaki":14prq01c said:
BTW - anyone seen this month's Mountain Bike Action? There's a picture of an unknown team Specialized rider gunning it in a ludicrously big ring on a 94 FSR with a full face helmet and visor - did JMC ever wear a full face??

He did wear a full face - two pictures here!

Attachments

• JMC2.jpg
    JMC2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,174
No idea what we're discussing, but I think its a cool pic.

SpecializedfsrC.jpg

rumpfy":2y02yrwk said:
Different bike, same tire combo as well as the fork that I think might be the one currently on my Raleigh.

tdown.jpg

LORDY - look at that pie plate :D

Is it just me or can Trimbles double as water pipes (aka BONG here in Nor CA) when not ridden? :LOL:

Re: So Special...

MadCowKev":2j2t2tdk said:
mrkawasaki":2j2t2tdk said:
jmc2_205.jpg

He did wear a full face - two pictures here!

Is that a DCD I see?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back