BOTM August - Get your nominations in now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh not again a split decision for my vote the sexy Klein or Trimble. No bets on which way my vote is going. If you cut me in half the words Trimble run through me like a stick of rock (old rock in my case) :LOL:

I hope everyone realizes, even wiith the four bikes just entered, how high the bar is set for BOTM. This is just crazy.

I'm sorry, they're all amazing builds, but IMO, if Eric's Tomac replica loses, I'm quitting the VRC game.

Normally, the Tomac would have had my vote, but this month you have to be VERY picky with the details. The tires on the Tomac don't match.

On the other hand, the Trimble has pedal cages that were painted to match the frame and fork. Also, this guy managed to find a U-Brake anodized red!

The Tomac means more to me as a bike, but the build of the Trimble is just flawless!

wickedwheels":3hc3rhgg said:
Normally, the Tomac would have had my vote, but this month you have to be VERY picky with the details. The tires on the Tomac don't match.

Not to speak for Rumpfy, but the tires dont match on purpose. He was copying the bike from a poster, you can see it on the MTBR thread (link posted above).

Just sayin.' :D

Ah, but i think you'll find that was done on purpose as JT's original bike was set up the same way....

Eric will confirm I'm sure ...

I cant defend that bike enough... it doesn't have an equal. Well, I suppose JT's actual bike, but I doubt that would be in as nice condition. The attention to detail is retarded... its making me dizzy and weak in the knees. I need to go get some air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back