1992 Alpinestars Al-Mega XT - NEW PICS! (page 2)

bugger @ work so cannae see the pics ,need to wait till i get home

what a sad old *astar* getting excited about another old push bike

sat listening to altern8 in me ipod (sasha vatoff pod cast) kinda gees up the whole retro/flouro thing

:LOL:

Yeah I'm well happy with it..... ;)

Yep, the Bullseye was there with it. Shame it's red ano - I don't do red Ano :oops: :cry: Luckily I got a matching Purple ano one in a box somewhere.

It rides really well, this one, I think, weirdly that brace at the bottom of the headtube has somehow stiffened the frame up a tad. :?

GT-Steve":2tkmmqdv said:
Yeah I'm well happy with it..... ;)

Yep, the Bullseye was there with it. Shame it's red ano - I don't do red Ano :oops: :cry: Luckily I got a matching Purple ano one in a box somewhere.

It rides really well, this one, I think, weirdly that brace at the bottom of the headtube has somehow stiffened the frame up a tad. :?

I like red Steve karma my way :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looking different to how i collected it for you looking awesome ;)

rojo":rhraaujx said:
I like red Steve karma my way :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Looking different to how i collected it for you looking awesome ;)

Karma Bullseye hub :shock: let me have a think about it, cos I do owe you one................. :oops: :oops:

Speaking of which, yeah it looks better than when you picked it up, cos I've cleaned all their dirt off :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and the IRC tyres make a huge difference to looks IMO ;) :cool:

Think it needs a Flite Ti on it now, to finish it off..?

Yeah the tyres make a big differents. Never saw a frame like it before picking this up for you and i quite like them they look cool, and it was light aswell.

You done a good job with it mate :cool: :cool:

That looks fantastic Steve, have you tried the new tyres out yet? Got the same ones on my Cro-Mega ;)

Thanks Chris... :)

I had the tyres on my i-drive years ago, and I thought they were pretty good back then..... ;)

Not tried them yet, as I'm poorly :cry: Hopefully I'll feel a bit beter over the weekend, and then out for a blat... :twisted:

is that the elusive "investment cast stainless steel seat clamp" i see before me ?

never seen one of those even BITD always the kalloy ali one

Back