WTD: A nice 36h hub

Pace

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've got a new boxed disc drive that I want to build up - but am lacking a nice 36h hub to build it with. Something like a Nuke Proof would be ideal, but a retro Hope or similar would also be good (not quite period I know).

Anyone have anything?

Hi, sorry I don't have a hub for you but can I ask where you found the Disk Drive and what you paid for it?

I just got one too. :D

Pace":3lg87toh said:
I've got a new boxed disc drive that I want to build up - but am lacking a nice 36h hub to build it with. Something like a Nuke Proof would be ideal, but a retro Hope or similar would also be good (not quite period I know).

Anyone have anything?

neither of your aforementioned hubs would fit a disc drive. you need older shimano, suntour, early sram or original hugi. I've heard 1 of the TNT rear hubs also fits, but I cant believe that that info is correct.

scant":3tsbl49a said:
Pace":3tsbl49a said:

Anyone have anything?

neither of your aforementioned hubs would fit a disc drive. you need older shimano, suntour, early sram or original hugi. I've heard 1 of the TNT rear hubs also fits, but I cant believe that that info is correct.

I also that only early 90's Shimano and Suntour would work with the Disco. . .Rumpfy would know for sure?

Hope hubs will too as they use the same flange diameter as shimano and the same flange distance.

Latest posts

Back